Negative Pressure Suction
The product consists of drainage ball, hanger, internal lid, external lid, silicone one-way valve discharge,plug ring, discharge tube (elective), hanging clip (elective), robot clip or (elective) , Luer connector (elective). It is an external body container that connects with drainage catheter in body. The bag is drove by negative pressure that can not control drainage speed and pressure without electrical negative pressure source.
For draining and collecting fluids in body.
1. Check the package.
2. Connect drainage catheter with negative pressure drainage catheter. Fix hanger on appropriate position.
3. When you drain fluids by negative pressure, you should close robot clip and open plug ring. Then press the ball and close plug ring. After that, fluid will enter the ball by passing one-way valve.
4. When fluid in bottle is full, negative drainage catheter of product A1/A2 need to be exchanged. For B1/B2 product, you can discharge fluid in ball by opening robot clip.
5. Product B1/B2 can connect with drainage bag by Luer connector.
1.The product must be used by medical staff or led by doctor.
2. The product need to be stored in ventilated, dry room without corrosive articles.
3. When draining fluids by negative pressure, it must be hung below body.
4. Care the fluid volume, please discharge or exchange the negative drainage instrument in case of wet patient’s body. B1/B2 negative negative drainage instrument should not be used over 7 days.
[Storage and transportation condition]
Relative humidity≤80%. No corrosive gas but clean air.
[Date of manufacture] See label.
[Valid period] 2 years.
5.Packing method: by box and by carton.
7.OEM and ODM welcomed according to customer request.
8.Shipping method: by sea, by air, by express.