1. Use sterile forceps to open the sterile bag of disposable operating clothes.
2. Find a wide and free space in the operating room to prevent contact with pollutants when wearing operating clothes.
3. Select the size of sterile gloves according to the label.
(1) After arm disinfection, take the operating clothes (hands shall not touch the following operating clothes), hands lift both ends of the collar, far from the chest and the operating table and other personnel, recognize the sterile surface of the operating clothes, shake the operating clothes, the opposite side towards yourself.
(2) Lightly throw the operating gown into the air, insert the arms into the sleeves and extend them forward slightly.
(3) With the help of the travelling nurse, open the corners of the collar and tie the back belt. The wearer should extend his hand forward to the sleeve. (Two arms can be crossed to push the sleeve to the wrist, or use your hand to insert the other side of the operating sleeve sleeve from the palm to the wrist, avoid hand contact with the outside of the operating jacket).
(4), put on the operating clothes, slightly bend over, so that the belt suspended (avoid fingers touch the operating clothes)(belt does not cross) surgery, disposable clothes how to wear? Fit the operating coat belt to the traveling nurse.
(5) The traveling nurse should tie the belt from behind (avoid touching the wearer’s fingers) and cross his hands and lift the middle part of the belt.
Operating clothes We all know that the operating clothes is in the operation of the doctor must wear, I believe that you have seen in some movies and television works of the doctor wearing operating clothes steps, so whether these are correct? It is very important to wear surgical clothing correctly, and the following is to study it with Xiaobian.
First of all, let’s understand why we should wear operating clothes. We should know that bacteria are all over every corner of our lives. Although the doctor should carefully wash his hands before the operation, it cannot guarantee the required sterile environment, and the bacteria deep in the skin will multiply rapidly during the operation, so we must wear operating clothes with sterile gloves to carry out the operation.
When wearing the operating coat, raise the collar with both hands, and keep away from the operating table and other personnel, and make sure that the sterile side of the operating coat is facing back towards you. The surgical garment is thrown gently into the air and both arms are tucked into the sleeves, while the back strap of the garment is tied by the nurse. After completing this step, the wearer bends slightly, suspends the belt, lifts the middle of the belt and hands the belt to the nurse, all while making sure not to touch the garment so as not to contaminating it.
Post time: Jan-09-2023